One of the global problems of education is reflected in the self-destruction of humanity. According to data from the World Philosophical Forum, 5% of the world's population have a 21st century mentality. In other words, 95% of the world's population has the outdated mentality of its time. The mentality is the result of training, and training depends on education, therefore, this percentage of 95% reflects the failure of education. The causes of the problems of education are deep, therefore, they are in the philosophical bases. Therefore, it demands a solution at the philosophical level. On the philosophical bases of education it is necessary to raise the mission and vision of humanity for the 21st century. Here the relevant institutions are: World Philosophical Forum (WPF), Universal State of Earth (USE), UN and UNESCO. Consequently, three levels of training and three pertinent institutions are proposed to implement planetary education.
1) The population on Earth reaches 7.8 billion inhabitants, of which only 5% have the mentality of the 21st century. A first rational consequence is the failure of education. Because the state of mind, the vision, the conscience is the result of education. Today's education is not fulfilling its role of forming a planetary consciousness. In our attempt to find the cause of education, at the same time we find the nexus of education with philosophy. Therefore, we can say that the causes of educational problems are philosophical problems.
2) In our purpose of presenting the philosophical problems of education, we need to divide it into four pillars. Ontological problems of education, epistemological problems of education, anthropo-philosophical problems of education and axiological problems of education.
3) In the ontological problem of education, the lack of purpose of education at the planetary level is evident. In the epistemological problem of education, the absence of foundations and laws in education is evident. In the anthropo-philosophical problem of education, the absence of the formation of the higher essence of the human being is evident. The axiological problem of education shows the absence of universal values that are the structure of the universal spirit, a necessary condition for the integration of humanity.
4) The presentation of the philosophical problems of education opens to us at the same time the possibility of presenting the philosophical bases of education. Thus we have four philosophical bases of education: ontological basis, epistemological basis, anthropo-philosophical basis, and axiological basis.
5) The philosophical basis of education helps us to make a projection on the mission and vision of humanity in the 21st century. From the four philosophical bases derive four fields of action: philosophy, science, education and health. Consequently, we have a mission in every field of application.
6) In the field of philosophy we have the mission of creating schools of philosophy. In the field of science, we have the mission of innovating research through method innovation. In the field of education we have the mission of implementing universal education. In the field of health, we have the mission of cultivating spiritual stability through universal values, since universal values give stability and strength to the human spirit, and this strength is the basis of health. Thus, health depends on education.
7) The vision of humanity in the 21st century is to achieve universal integration in the field of philosophy, since universal integration includes integration to nature, society, and the family. In the field of science, the goal is technological integration. Technological integration is based on the dependence and interaction of the laws of nature, it is also a need for planetary citizenship. In the field of education, the goal is universal wisdom based on universal reason that allows us ontological integration. In the field of health, the vision is to achieve universal health, with the formation of the universal spirit through universal values to give it stability, and the possibility of interaction and integration of humanity.
8) To achieve the vision of humanity in the 21st century, the philosophical support is the WPF, a dynamic organization that moves according to our time. We have as structural support the Universal State of the Earth. As global executing organizations we have the UN and UNESCO. These three organisms are inseparable, interdependent and therefore destined to integrate.
9) To implement the global education plan, we have three levels of training. The first stage, the beginning, the path to universal wisdom that must be cultivated from school. The second stage, the formation of Earth – XXI (global) citizen. And the third stage, the formation of Earth-XXI leadership.
10) The first institutions that promote the formation of the three levels of education are: - Princonser School of Philosophy, for the first stage, the beginning, the path to universal wisdom; - Socratic Philosophical School, for training and certification of the Citizen of the Earth-XXI; - Aristotelian Philosophical Academy, for the formation and certification of Earth-XXI Leadership.
11) Ideals can be utopian if the means to achieve them are not available. The fundamental medium that moves towards the goal is energy. Within the energy is the fundamentals of the Princonser method. With the Princonser method, the ideals of humanity, such as its integration, are possible following the path of universal education.