The shop dates from around 1930 and is furnished with original equipment from two shops in Šaleška dolina valley: drawers, counter, old cash box, a stand with glass vessel for sweets, a box for storing flour and a petroleum vessel, a drawer for keeping seeds and around 1500 different salable objects from this period.

Today the shop also sells tickets, brochures, souvenirs and sweets.