The Mill exhibit shows a development of milling in the Little Carpathians from the 18th century till the 1950s. The historic estate was preserved in almost originals state, including the architecture and the technical equipment of the mill.

The mill was build in 1767 by the Pálffy family. The building with elements of the Baroque style was (and partly still is) surrounded by a wall. The estate, besides the mill, included farm buildings such as a barn, a stable, a granary and a sty. Nearby the mill was an orchad. The mill represents a type of regional form of small-carpathian water mills with water wheel and an overground type of grinding room that forms its own floor.

Since 1857, the Schaubmar family from Bavaria owned the mill. Originally it was a nobleman's water mill from the 18th century. In 1913, the Schaubmar family rebuilt it considerably, built a new wing and modernized the technical equipment, achieving greater performance, larger production and improving the quality of the products as well as the working environment. The technical equipment reached its present form.