Dr. Pećinar is Honorary Academician of Social Sciences of the "International Academy of Social Sciences" (IASS), Palm Beach, Florida, USA. She holds Ph.D. and MA in General Contemporary History, University of Belgrade, Serbia, MA in Management in Leisure and Tourism, City College- Affiliated Institution of Sheffield University, Thessalonica, Greece and BA degree in Contemporary Greek Language and Literature, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
Dr. Pećinar is Adviser for Geostrategic Issues in South-East Europe of United Nations mandated-University for Peace -European Center for Peace and Development, Belgrade, Serbia. She is associate of the "School of National Defense" of Republic of Serbia, University "Defense" (Ministry of Defense of Republic of Serbia), a Fellow- member of the National Research Foundation "Eleftherios K. Venizelos" from Chania, Crete, Greece and official representative of the aforementioned institution in Serbia. She is a member of the "Institute of Naval history" in Portugal.
Dr. Pećinar is the author of the book Diplomatic and allied relations of Serbia and Greece (1912-1918) which has recently been published under the auspices of Ministry of Defense of Republic of Serbia. In addition to cooperation with professional scientific journals such as The currents of history and Archives, Belgrade, History Illustrated, Athens, her articles were published in business and economy magazine Profit from Belgrade. She is also author with G. Doudoumis of the book, Greece and Serbia as the Stability Factors in the past and in the Balkan's perspective, Hellenic Institute for Strategic Research, Athens 2020.
Dr. Pecinar recently published The Paris 1919 Peace settlement and the Balkans geopolitical realities.
A small survey on post WWI geopolitical reshuffle of the Balkans and its’ contemporary consequences and determinants, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing 2020.
The latest book of Dr. Pecinar Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenians & Greece (1919-1924) has been published under the auspices of the Ministry of Defense Republic of Serbia.
Dr. Pecinar is also the Publisher of Serbian Strategic Review (SSR).
For her activities, she was awarded numerous awards such as:
- Honorary Plaque of International organizations Lions, Athens
- Gold Medal of H.R.H. King Peter I, Society for the Preservation of the traditions of
Liberation wars of Serbia to 1918, Belgrade
- Decoration of the Order of St. Eugenius of Trebizond, Athens
- Decoration of the International Humanitarian Organization" Dr. Albert Schweitzer",
- Honorary Medal under the auspices of Serbian Orthodox Church, Belgrade
- Honorary Medal of Historical-Literary Museum of City of Pushkin, St. Petersburg
- Honorary Plaque of Municipality of Paionia, Polikastro, Greece
- Honorary Plaque of 88th Military Command of Lemnos, Lemnos island, Greece
- Honorary Plaque of Serbian Army, Athens, Greece
- Damme Commander of The Most Honorable Order of Omukama Chwa II. Kabalega, Bunyoro Kitara Kingdom, Uganda